Top Stories from USA Today
- 'Take this seriously': New York, New Jersey declare emergencies as California 'bomb cyclone' storms move eastAs California recovers from a "bomb cyclone" weather system that's now moving across U.S., New York and New Jersey have declared states of emergency.
- 'Don't think I'll ever step foot in that mall again': 2 dead in Boise, Idaho, shooting; suspect arrested2 people are dead and 4 others are injured, including a police officer, after a shopping mall shooting in Boise, Idaho, authorities said on Monday
- The autopsy results came on the same day Florida police admitted to mistaking Laundrie's mother for him in the early days of their surveillance.
- Daylight saving time change happens on Sunday, Nov. 7, 2021, meaning there's an extra hour of sleep.
- A David Bowie pop-up shop has opened in New York's SoHo district as part of the late icon's 75th birthday celebrations. For the next three […]
- Highlights of this day in history: President George W. Bush signs USA Patriot Act; Henry Kissinger says 'peace is at hand' in Vietnam; Gunfight at […]
- Moderna says its vaccine is safe, effective for kids 6-11; US reentry will be harder for unvaccinated Americans: Today's COVID-19 updatesModerna says its vaccine for kids ages 6-11 shows a "robust" immune response in a study of more than 4,500 youths. Latest COVID-19 news.
- A suspect is in custody after two people were killed and four injured — including a police officer — in a shooting at a shopping […]
The latest from @lorenkarr on Instagram