Top Stories from USA Today
- Pfizer, BioNTech will vaccinate summer Olympians; vaccine highly effective against 2 variants, studies say: COVID-19 updatesPfizer and BioNTech will provide vaccine to Olympic athletes participating at the Olympic and Paralympic Tokyo Games this summer. Latest COVID-19 news.
- California bar owner who sold fake COVID-19 vaccine cards for $20 to face felony charges, DA office saysA bar owner who sold undercover agents fake COVID-19 vaccine cards is now facing charges for multiple crimes.
- The Chicago suburb of Evanston is preparing to pay reparations in the form of housing grants to Black residents who experienced housing discrimination. The Illinois […]
- If this last year has taught us anything, it's the importance of nurses. Happy Nurse Appreciation Week!
- Fan reaction to Giacomo Gianniotti leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' was dramatic – even after he appeared in flashbacks and returned to direct an episode, using social […]
- Actors Josh Duhamel and Andrew Horton discuss new Netflix series, "Jupiter's Legacy," which centers on a group of young superheroes trying to live up to […]
- Looking to get a tattoo? You're not alone. Artists say they're seeing increased demand, despite the pandemic.Many tattoo shops that survived initial closings early in the pandemic have seen a surge in interest over the past few months.
- A small plane crashed into a Mississippi home, killing one of the home's four occupants and three others who were flying to a graduation ceremony. […]
The latest from @lorenkarr on Instagram